Re: permission for 1 translated string? (please)
- From: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, GNOME Documentation List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: permission for 1 translated string? (please)
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:34:38 -0500
Christian Rose wrote:
mån 2005-02-14 klockan 10:02 -0500 skrev David Bolter:
Sorry about this. Marcel Telka alerted me to a missing file from POTFILES.in. This patch adds the file which has one new translatable string. May we add this file to POTFILES.in (patch attached)?
Sure, please go ahead.
Thanks Christian. The change was applied to cvs yesterday.
] [Thread Prev