Re: String Freeze Approval for Evolution

tor 2005-02-10 klockan 16:42 -0500 skrev Rodney Dawes:
> Hi,
>
> The following patch has already been approved by appropriate Evolution
> maintainers, as well as the Gnome Release Team. However, during the
> review of the patch, we lapsed over into String Freeze, and now require
> your approval to commit the patch. Do you see any issues with committing
> this patch? Thanks.

(Docs Team, the mail with the patch can be found at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2005-February/msg00104.html)

The patch seems to add or alter five translateable strings in total (not
counting the ones that already were translated elsewhere):

	"Create _vFolder"
	"Mark for Follo_w Up..."
	"_From this Address"
	"_Send New Message To..."
	"_To this Address"

I cannot see any obvious problems with the above messages, so you have
my approval. I hope that there won't be many more patches of this kind
though.