New translatable strings in gedit

Hi,
	fixing bug #166211, I have added some new languages (and so new
translatable strings) to the list of languages supported by the spell
checker plugin of gedit.

I know, I should use language names and translations from iso 639 (see
bug #150535). But, at the moment, iso-codes is not a GNOME dependency
and it is not installed in my distribution (FC 2). Furthermore, the
patch Danilo gently provided has some problems I don't know how to solve
in a sane way. I hope to be able to use iso-codes in the future, but
ATM, it seems problematic.

Ciao,
Paolo