Re: Locale and culture capplet

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 00:33 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> mån 2005-01-31 klockan 14:31 +0000 skrev Peter Nugent:
> > Hi,
> > I hope this is the right list to post this msg to.
> > Does anyone know the latest status of the "locale and culture capplet"
> > (aka gnome localization properties) ?
> > Is this targetted for any future release ?
> > From the CVS repository it appears the last check in was about 1 year ago.
>
> I don't know. Perhaps Carlos knows? He seems to be one of those who
> where actively working on it.

I sent a private reply already (before seeing this public post).

At this moment I'm not able to work on it, perhaps will resume it in the
future, but seems like Peter is going to do some work on it.

If anyone else needs more details, just ask and will resend the complete
mail I sent to Peter.

cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín