Re: CVS out-of-date errors vs status page

On 30/12/2005, at 8:47 PM, Vincent van Adrighem wrote:

I don't exactly understand your problem here. I've never gotten an
out-of-date error. But here's how I commit:
1. cvs checkout (or update) $module/po
2. replace vi.po file with your own file, which you downloaded from the
statuspages, and update ChangeLog file.
3. cvs chommit.

I think the catch might be where I download the latest file from the status pages _but don't update my working copy_. Although I save the latest file over my old working copy, that may cause problems. I only thought of that today, because I had a similar problem with SVN.

I'll try doing that from now on, and see if it eliminates the errors, which are frustrating.

Thanks for your help. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)