Establishing zh_HK team

Hi,

I'd like to establish a new translation team -- well, put it strictly this
isn't a new transation team at all, but another variant of Chinese.
This is due to the fact that the usage of Taiwan and Hong Kong
wordings are starting to become incompatible gradually, and right
now there is need to seperate translations.

For the purpose of adding bugzilla component, the language name
would better be "Chinese (Hong Kong)". And please make me
(deaddog AT deaddog.org) the default owner of zh_HK component.

At the translation side, both zh_HK and zh_TW would be handled by
the same team of people with conversion script. (this situation is
like sr and sr Latn?)

One final thing: is any gnome i18n info website still listing my old
address (maddog AT linux.org.hk)? That address is no more reachable
by me, so I attempted to change it in gnomeweb-wml; is there
anywhere that I should look at too?

Thanks ahead for the attention!
Abel
--
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF