Re: Kurdish - we give it a start

ÐÐ ÐÑÐ, 2005-08-30 ÐÐ 14:27 +0100, Simos Xenitellis ÐÐÐÐÑÐ:

Please, all of you, don't start with this issue here as it may attract a
flamewar or smth.

Many languages of the minorty speaking population are still forbbiden in
many of the Balkan countries but that doesn't stop a GNOME user to use
the enviorment in his/her own language.

If there's something I've learned from a few years of work with
localization projects it's that we shouldn't waste time on politics, it
will get us nowhere.

-Arangel