Re: please pause release notes translations

On 29/08/2005, at 3:29 PM, Luis Villa wrote:

I'm going to be completely revamping the release notes in the next 24
hours (sorry to those of you who have already done them), so please
don't start any new translations of them in that time frame. Sorry
about this, but it is really something we need to do to make them more
effective.

Luis, how much time does this leave us to (re)translate these release notes? I thought we only have until Wednesday to get translations in.

Things are a bit pressured as it is. :(

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)