"This is an untranslated version" ...?

Hello again :)

While swimming against the tide, a.k.a updating files for release, in the file gnome-network HEAD I've encoántered a couple of strings like this:

#: ../network-utilities/gnome-remote-shell.c:327
msgid "This is an untranslated version of GNOME Remote Shell"

Does this refer to our translations, or to some other kind of translation?

(If the former, it's a self-defeating statement, in a PO file. ;) )

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)