Re: new GCompris release soon

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
We are about to release a new GCompris release in a week, please update
your translations.

Every time I update my gcompris translation, I feel bad about using tons of bandwidth to d/l a bunch of ogg/image files. Would it be plausible and possible to have maybe a gcompris-data module that the larger data files (esp. sound files) could live in?

adamw toxic:~/build/po# gcvs co gcompris
adamw toxic:~/build/po# cd gcompris
adamw toxic:~/build/po/gcompris# du -h -d 0 . 71M .
adamw toxic:~/build/po/gcompris# find . -name \*.ogg -o -name \*.png -o -name \*.jpg | xargs rm
adamw toxic:~/build/po/gcompris# du -h -d 0 . 12M .

# Adam

-- Adam Weinberger adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org adamw vectors cx || adamw gnome org http://www.vectors.cx