request for string change in evolution

Hi guys,

I need to change a couple of strings in evolution:

! 		em_format_format_error(emf, stream, ex->desc?("Could not parse
S/MIME message"):_("Could not parse S/MIME message: Unknown error"));

! 		em_format_format_error(emf, stream, ex->desc?_("Error decrypting
message"):_("Unknown error decrypting message"));

For starters the first isn't marked for translation anyway, and second
the message is incorrect.

If it would make any difference, I could just use the one string "Error
decrypting message" instead, since the 'unknown error' bit doesn't add
anything useful.

Part of patch for this bug: