Re: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.12

Today at 4:35, danilo gnome org wrote:

> Total message count has changed from 32837 to 32954.

This is the number we can watch during string freezes.  Although it
can change due to missing files added to POTFILES.in, or incorrect
POTFILES.in being corrected, it surely indicates one of the following:

 - string freeze was broken
 - some module is not really building as it should

Notice that this same sentence on 2.10 branch is:

> Total message count has changed from 32562 to 32561.

This indicates that a single message was removed.

If anyone feels interested, they can use this to hunt down offenders
;-)

Cheers,
Danilo