Small string change in Totem

Heya,

I just committed a fix for bug #310689, changing the "Show/Hide
Playlist" menu item to a check menu item that just says "Sidebar".
As "_Sidebar" is already translated for the sidebar button, it should
only remove a string to be translated.

2005-08-02  Bastien Nocera  <hadess hadess net>

        * data/totem.glade:
        * src/totem-sidebar.c: (on_sidebar_button_toggled),
        (totem_sidebar_setup):
        * src/totem.c: (totem_action_set_mrl_with_warning),
        (totem_action_zoom), (update_seekable),
(totem_action_handle_key),
        (on_window_key_press_event), (update_media_menu_items),
        (update_buttons): Make the "Show/Hide Sidebar" menu item into
        a check menu item labelled "Sidebar", fix some build warnings
        The new shortcut is F9 like in other GNOME apps (Closes:
#310689)

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
I mean, take Gladiator. Of course the cunt (Maximus) is going to die!
What the fuck's he gonna do if he doesn't - open a pizza parlour outside
the Coliseum and sell fucking autographs? -- Russell Crowe