Re: gdm2 has no vi locale

fre 2005-04-22 klockan 15:30 +0930 skrev Clytie Siddall:
> Hello everybody :)
>
> On my journey through the file gdm2-gnome-2-10, translating and
> swatting typos, I've found that the list of locales does not include
> any Vietnamese locale. Nor are we included in the list of languages
> available.
>
> Does this mean the file is out-of-date? I assure you, we are out there
> and trying to use Gnome, which we hope the translation effort will
> facilitate.
>
> I am concerned with putting so much time into translating an important
> file which does not allow for our language or locale: what should I do
> to fix this?

File a bug report about this against gdm:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gdm

Please remember to include the following details: The English name of
the language, the exact name of the locale (on ll_CC format, where ll is
language code and CC the country code), and then also attach a UTF-8
file with the native name of the language to the bug report.