Re: Supported languages: are you in there?

Hi Mugurel,

Today at 9:11, Mugurel Tudor wrote:

> Danilo Åegan wrote:
>
>>I'd really like to see the following languages become supported until
>>September 13th (when the last tarballs will be rolled out, so we'll
>>count that as the final date translations got in):
>>
> Well, Romanian was not on your list of 5, Danilo, but it seems that we
> are over 80%. Again. :) Don't underestimate us, please. We have over
> 80% since gnome 2.2, and we intend to keep it that way for a long
> time.

I figured that would happen, and sorry for missing out on you guys: I
just selected first five which were the closest.  I should have said:
"Anybody else is more than welcome" ;-)

Again, sorry, I never underestimated you â I secretly hoped *many*
languages (not just these five, or just Romanian) would jump over the
80% barrier. :-)

Cheers,
Danilo