Re: The GNOME foot of GTP logo is very old

Artur Flinta wrote:

> Well, I think it should be brighter, maybe blue ocean instead of
> black, and brighter green, or even colored foot's toes :)

There is something wrong with the way SVG files are viewed in different
applications. I made the logo in Inkscape and tested it in Apache Batik.

If the logo seems to be wrong colored, look at this one instead:
http://openclipart.org/incoming/gnome_translation_project_logo_proposal_01.png

I hope the X.org svg viewer is getting better, since I have problems
making and using svg icon themes due to errors in viewing the svg icons.

--
Best Regards         (^<   >^)
Runar Ingebrigtsen   /)\   /(\