Re: Chinese (Traditional) coordinator on Gnome Team Page

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:35:52 +0200, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> tis 2004-08-31 klockan 16.10 skrev Craig Jeffares:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've been trying to contact the Chinese (traditional) coordinator -
> > Abel Cheung  whose address is maddog linux org hk according to the team
> > page, but I keep getting a mail error at that address over the last few
> > days. Does anyone have a more up to date email address for Wang or
> > another contact I could contact ?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated ?
>
> Try maddog linuxhall org  It appears Abel has been posting to this list
> using that address lately.

My @linux.org.hk email address has been problematic lately, and I'm trying
to move away from it. Right now I can be reachable if you send to the
@linuxhall.org address Christian mentioned, or this gmail address.

> Abel, could you please advise us which address we should use for contact
> purposes, and put on the teams page? It is *very* important that all
> team coordinators can be reached by mail.

Christian, I'll give you a full answer for this question on Saturday or
Sunday, but please don't chnage any official contact address yet right
now. There is something I still haven't decided yet.

Abel