Re: Panjabi vs Punjabi

tor 2004-09-02 klockan 06.59 skrev A S Alam:
> Punjabi is correct way to write Panjabi as for GNOME Translation Page.
> ISO Page
> http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html#op
>
>  has also first refer the Punjabi, then Panjabi. But In my country, Punjabi is correct way to represent the Lang.
>
> So Please Update page for that
>
> this will not effect locale, as it will remains pa same time

We used to use "Panjabi", as that was what the ISO page used to use
exclusively. I see now that they've changed to allow for both spellings,
so I've changed to "Punjabi" on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html aswell as on
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n .