Re: CVS Pull

>> (08.31.2004 @ 2030 PST): Bleeter Yaluser said, in 0.6K: <<
> Hi!
> I'm using the jhbuild thingy to do a CVS pull and build, so I can
> translate for the en_AU. Should I be doing this, or pulling from
> somewhere else? Here's a copy of the config file
>
> Thanks for any comments/thoughts, etc., in advance.
>
> P.
> checkoutroot = os.path.join(os.environ['HOME'],
> '/home/peterl/downloads/cvs', 'gnome2')
> prefix = '/opt/gnome-2.8'
> os.environ['INSTALL'] = os.path.join(os.environ['HOME'], 'bin',
> 'install-check')
>> end of "CVS Pull" from Bleeter Yaluser <<

You don't need to build anything in order to translate. This document
contains everything you need to know:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html

If you don't have a CVS account, use anonymous cvs as outlined in:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org