Re: Tomboy is missing from the statistics pages

Hi Laszlo,

Today at 17:57, Laszlo Dvornik wrote:

> Tomboy is in the GNOME CVS, but it's missing from the statistics pages.

Ok, I've added it. We should also note that only modules which want
translations handled through GTP should be in our status pages
(i.e. this might be important in case of conflicts between several
translators working on a same translation).  So, it would be best if
module maintainers themselves asked for inclusion, so we know they're
delegating translation handling to GTP.

> Danilo, please add it to the statistics.

Hey, but why me? ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo