Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution string-freeze breakage

man, 11,.10.2004 kl. 22.26 +0200, skrev Danilo Åegan:
> Hi JP,
>
> Today at 18:50, JP Rosevear wrote:
>
> > Well, I think the alternative is to not have the user get an error
> > message in this error case, it will just silently fail.
>
> That would be best for 2.8.1 from translation POV I suppose. If you
> don't consider it a major problem in usability from Evo side of
> things, that's what I'd like to see.

I read your earlier message on this subject as being ok with keeping
things as they are now for this release since there's shortage of time
and since quite a few translations had been updated already.

I don't want to approve a change if people don't agree with it, but
reverting will cause some work and if it's supposed to be released today
I'm not sure we've got time.

Cheers
Kjartan