Re: Epiphany Extensions branch

ons 2004-10-06 klockan 00.30 skrev Christian Persch:
> I understand that updating the information takes up your time, so I'm
> completely ready to do these changes myself.

Thanks much.

> Since Epiphany-Extensions follows Epiphany releases, we branch when
> Epiphany branches and follow Epiphany HEAD on our HEAD branch.
> I'd like to switch Epiphany-Extensions to HEAD branch for GNOME 2.10
> status pages; I've attached a patch for translation-status.xml to do
> that. Can you tell me if it's correct? If so, I'll commit it.

We don't keep "extras" sections for anything but the newest development
release around. The reasons both being that we don't keep track of
branches for "extras" software in general, only HEAD, so there's
generally no need of having older versioned sections of "extras", and
that we need to save some resources and generation time on Carlos'
server that does the translation status page updates.

So if you would just switch the 2.10 "extras" entry for
epiphany-extensions to "HEAD", the patch is fine.

Many thanks for your help.