Gnome Finnish Translation Team has new leader

Hi,

I will step down from leader position of Gnome Finnish Translation Team.
Reason will be that our family number is increasing by two this summer
so I guess I will be busy... New team leader will be Ilkka Tuohela (hile
at iki.fi). Could you please update the website.

For potential Finnish translators, testers and QA people, please visit:
http://gnome-fi.org/

There is also general localisation web site for all Finnish localisation
groups (including also Openoffice.org, KDE, Fedora, Debian, Mandrake,
Translation project) at:
http://lokalisointi.org/

BR,
Sami Pesonen
--
o Sami Teemu Pesonen - mailto:sampeson iki fi
o http://www.iki.fi/sampeson/ - My homepage