Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:31:40 +0200
From: Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net>
Subject: Small question about glade interfaces & pango markup
To: gnome-i18n gnome org

Hi i18n team,

Here in the GNOME System Tools we've had the bug #102134 for a long
time, due to the fact that most (if not all) of these strings are of the
type <span weight="bold">foo</span> I'm considering the addition of a
function to add bolding to a set of widgets... now the question is:
could it be more a pain or a bless for you? I think that (sadly) most of
these strings are already translated in a lot of languages, and it would
suppose the removal of the markup...

Your opinions are welcome, I'd like to implement a solution to this and
make a new release soon.

Regards

--
Carlos Garnacho <garnacho tuxerver net>