Re: Translation tools for documentation

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 11:09, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> > I already have a java based tool that converts PO to XLIFF and
> > viceversa. It does not support plural forms (no needed in Spanish where
> > I use it). I can donate the source to GNOME.
>
> Wow. Does it compile with gcj+classpath? That would give Havoc a bit of
> tangible support for his high-level-language proposal! :-)

Hi,

Never tried compiling it with gcj.

I use SWT from Eclipse and compiling the libraries with gcj requires
lots of work not worth the effort. However, GUI part is minimal and can
be replaced with Swing which will make it a perfect candidate for gcj.

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>