IMPORTANT: List of modules with updated translations since March22nd

As far as I can see, following teams (with supported languages) have
made significant improvements during this time:
   Brazilian Portuguese  	100.00%    	up 1.95%
   British English 	        100.00% 	up 2.17%
   Punjabi (or Panjabi?)         99.30%    	up 27.16%
   Croatian  	                 98.79%    	up 6.04%
   Norwegian Nynorsk  	         82.32%    	up 5.70%
   Slovak  	                 82.15%    	up 3.39%

Out of these, Punjabi, Norwegian Nynorsk and Slovak have just become
supported, so I'm most interested in them.

Changed modules have already been provided for nn, and I'd like to
hear from Slovak and Punjabi coordinators (cc-ed) so I could let r-t
and d-d-l know about which modules we'd like re-released.

Please do that by evening, since I'd like to have the list ready by
tommorow.

(If you don't do it, no problem, it's just that your language might
not be considered supported ;)

If, otoh, all the needed modules do get rolled out, we'd have a
whopping 39 supported languages!

Cheers,
Danilo