Re: New tarballs for delayed release?

På on , 24/03/2004 klokka 19:27, skreiv Danilo Segan:
> Today at 18:57, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >
> > Hrm, it seems my follow-up to d-d-l didn't make it. I'll send again - in the
> > mean time, if you guys are improving translations, and ask maintainers to
> > release for next Monday, and they are able to do so (it will depend on how
> > much is restored by then), I will happily test and accept new tarballs.
> >

> Great, thanks!
>
> Åsmund, so, we'd need to ask maintainers to do more releases.  Since I
> know that your Norwegian Nynorsk (nn) translation got supported only
> after March 22nd, perhaps you could provide a list of modules/
> translations that you have updated after that?

Here's my list, as reconstructed by taking a vdiff between the
not-updated status pages and Carlos' backups:

libgnome
libgnomecanvas
libgnomeui
gnome-games
gnome-media
gnome-netstatus
gnome-themes
gucharmap
libgnomeprintui
libgtop
libwnck

So, if anybody else has such lists, then somebody non-me will take
responsibility and make one list for release-team, right?

I don't think I'll do any more for a while, at least not for 2.6.0,
since this guy who calls himself "supervisor" keeps nagging me about
something called a "master's", and I think he's getting a bit impatient
about some thingy he calls "plots".

--
Åsmund Skjæveland <aasmunds@fys.uio.no>