Will we ship respun tarballs for 2.6.0? [Was: GNOME 2.6 Rescheduled]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> As a result of the recent web server intrusion, the release team has
> chosen to delay the announcement of GNOME 2.6 until March 31st.

(Sending this again, sorry if you see it twice.)

Translators are still committing updates, so if any i18n people request new
tarball releases, and our machines are ready for it in time, please respin.
I will happily test and ship updated tarballs for 2.6.0 final.

i18n dudes, you have an extra half a week or so to kick butt on the (already
impressive) translation stats for 2.6. :-)

- Jeff

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks