Re: millions of speakers

I think you have put the number of Turkey's population as Turkish
language speakers. However, considering different accents and dialects
Turkish has more than 150 million speakers world wide. It's too much
work but maybe you might try to get some idea about the languages from
the following link:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/fields/2098.html

If what you meant in this list is the Turkey's Turkish, 60 million is
alright.

Baris.