Re: string freeze breakage in file-roller
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Paolo Bacchilega <hpg tiscali it>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: string freeze breakage in file-roller
- Date: 06 Mar 2004 17:55:36 +0100
fre 2004-03-05 klockan 20.35 skrev Paolo Bacchilega:
> in order to fix bug #135863 ("Zip" unfortunate terminology in
> file-roller) I have to change some strings thus breaking the freeze.
> I hope this is less annoying than trying to translate the term "zip"
> in other languages ;)
I'd like to have this reverted, both since:
1) This was committed without advance approval for breaking the string
2) This is *not* the time for doing extensive terminology changes. That
time is before the string freeze.
Can we have this reverted as soon as possible?
] [Thread Prev