Re: fixing conflicting accelerators in GGV
- From: Jaka Močnik <jaka gnu org>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: fixing conflicting accelerators in GGV
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:23:01 +0100
On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 12:44, Christian Rose wrote:
> tor 2004-03-04 klockan 22.23 skrev Jaka Močnik:
> > the below patch should be applied to resolve conflicting accelerators.
> > unfortunately, it breaks the string freeze, so I suppose it will have to
> > wait for the post 2.6.0 era. so my merry band of translators and release
> > maintainers, how shall it be?
> I think this should wait for after 2.6.0, as you point out. Please let
> us know again once you are planning on applying it.
acknowledged. I'll let you know after 2.6.0!
This is a digitally signed message part
] [Thread Prev