Re: Starting Sudanese Team

tis 2004-03-02 klockan 22.53 skrev Mehmet Ali Erdal:
> In this context we want to start the Sudanese Team
[...]
> We are hoping to hear from related teams about their opinions and be added
> as Sudanese team.

On http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html#st, I can only
find the language "Sundanese [su]". Is this the language in question?

Also, for the coordinator role as any other position in a larger free
software project, we expect the holders of those positions to act as
individuals, and not as the representatives for any corporate interest,
such as the companies that may employ these individuals.

Your mail wasn't entirely clear on what individual was suggested as
coordinator for the proposed new language team. Perhaps you could
clarify this matter.