Re: en_GB

ons 2004-03-03 klockan 00.23 skrev Alexander Winston:
> > Acting as a contact person from the GTP side of things to the en_GB
> > translators, recruiting new en_GB volunteers and help them get started,
> > perhaps maintaining a simple web page for the team with some info, and
> > the occasional translation. Basically keep the ball rolling with en_GB
> > translations and the relevant administrativia you may need.
>
> Speaking of recruiting and en_GB . . . Could I, a native American
> English speaker, help out with the en_AU, en_CA, and en_GB translations?
> As for spellings and so on, I am familiar with most, if not all, of
> them.

Sure -- you might want to follow the instructions on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html and use the team
information on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html to get
in contact with the respective teams first, though.
We don't have an en_AU team yet, so helping with those translations
might turn out to be a little difficult at this time. Unless you're
volunteering for the en_AU coordinator position or know someone who
would be willing to, of course.

For the other teams, however, it should just be a matter of getting in
contact with those teams, and they should be able to help you help. :-)