gnome-applets/po-locations isn't very smart

Although I appreciate that we have one central source for location
strings, I think it's a big mistake to put them into the applets package
(CVS: gnome-applets/po-locations). The ideal thing would be an
additional location package that hasn't got any GNOME dependency.
Imagine a third-party application that wants to include location
information (evo for instance). It would depend on gnome-applets just
because of this message catalogs.

regs,
 Chris