Re: (KA) Georgian support

Hello,

>Still, since you've mysteriously reappeared now within our one week
time
>frame, I'll continue to let you be the Georgian coordinator, if you
and
>Aiet can cooperate.

Nice to hear Sandro is available.  I will of course be happy to
cooperate with the existing coordinator.  I will discuss some issues
with him first and hopefully there should be some progress on ka
section next week.

> Should Aiet express any further unhappiness with your
coordinatorship, I
> won't hesitate a moment to give the coordinatorship to him, or
someone
> else that may have contributed at that time.

I hope there will be no problems in coordination.

Best regards,
Aiet Kolkhi
http://aiet.qartuli.net