Re[2]: SC translation (was Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2)

Stanley> I mean Simplified Chinese.
OK. Then I would be the person represented for zh_CN at this time. Our coordinator
Wang Jian are off because of a small operation.

Stanley> My team has finished the SC translation of gnome-system-tools,
Stanley> gnome-cups-manager, gnome-user-guide.
gnome-system-tools and gnome-cups-manager are being maintained very well.
There is no need translate from scratch. But you can send your diff to me privately.
gnome-user-docs/gnome-user-guide is 3 years old. Is it really necessary to
translate it?

Anyway, there are a mailinglist we can discuss in Chinese:
http://lists.linux.net.cn/wws/info/i18n-translation
http://i18n.linux.net.cn

Christian, please update the mailinglist info on teams.html, too. Thanx.