Re: Themes

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 05:09, Andrew Johnson wrote:

> > I like the description that Maciej suggested. "Simple, smooth, yet
> > aesthetically pleasing theme".
>
> This is good, so maybe we could call the theme SimplySmooth? Or is that
> too cumbersome for a potentially default theme?

Okay, so I've added this theme (still without the icon theme part, as
yet) to gnome-themes as Simply Smooth, with the description "Simple,
smooth and aesthetically pleasing". (Maciej's original suggested
description used "yet" instead of "and", but that suggests that
something simple and smooth would normally be ugly, so I took the
liberty of tweaking it a little...)

I realise we're past string freeze for 2.7, but Jeff and co. were keen
to have this theme added-- so cc'ing gnome-i18n folks as well to let
them know.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group

                Made in Scotland, from girders.