Re: Typo in gnome-glossary

tor 2004-07-22 klockan 17.03 skrev Laszlo Dvornik:
> #. "A type of organization that, like a tree, branches into more
> specific units, each of which is 'owned' by the higher-level unit
> immediately above. "
> msgid "hierachy"
>         ^^^^^^^^
>         hierarchy
>
> Please correct it.

I don't think the glossary is maintained anymore, so you'll probably
have to fix the typo yourself in the original file and commit. I think
many others would be thankful if you did so.

The glossary can be found in the "gnome-i18n" module in the "glossary"
directory. The file to be edited is GnomeGlossary.csv. Don't forget to
add a comment to the ChangeLog.

Thanks for your help!