The e-mail appearing to come from me is a virus, do not open.

Hi,
Someone (probably from the list) is infected with one of those Windows
viruses.

For the infected person: please check if you have my e-mail address in
your addressbook as "Simos" and the gnome-i18n list address as
"Gnome-i".

I receive the list e-mails as a digest, which does not show the
"Received:" e-mail fields. Also the mail archives do not show these
either. Could someone e-mail me privately with the Received: lines?

Cheers,
Simos