Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 3, Issue 15 (Arturo on Annual Holidays - July 19th to 31st inclusive)

Dear sender:

I will be out of the office during the period mentioned on the subject line.

For issues related with Spanish, please contact my backup José R. Piedra (jrpiedra telefonica net) phone: +34 916337015.

For other issues please contact Anne Mc Cluskey, Language Services Manager, at amccluskey novell com or +353 1 605 8142.

Upon my return, I will respond to your mail.

Kind Regards,

Arturo