GIMP 2.0 translations

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I plan to do another GIMP 2.0
release in about two weeks. There are only a few minor bug-fixes so
far but the main reason for doing a 2.0.3 release is that I'd like to
give translators a chance to finish their translations in the gimp-2-0
branch.

Soon after the 2.0.3 release is out, the HEAD branch should have
settled enough for you to start updating your translations for the
upcoming 2.2 release but I will notify you about that when the time
has come.

Thanks a lot for your work on GIMP and GNOME i18n,
Sven