Re: team of localization in gujarati

fre 2004-07-02 klockan 05.34 skrev ankur patel:
> hello sir,
>             We have completed our project of linux localization for gujarati language. We have localized fedora-2.6.
>            If any one has problem releted to gujarati then i will ready to help. And please add on website about gujarati.
>           contect me on ankur_surti yahoo com or ankur_surti linux net

We already have a team localizing GNOME into Gujarati. You can see it on
the GNOME Translation Project teams page;
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html. As you can see, the
coordinator for this effort is Nirav Mehta <nirav magnet-i com>, and the
web page for the GNOME Gujarati translation effort is
http://www.indlinux.org/gujarati/.

I'm sure your contributions are more than welcome though, but you really
should discuss this with the GNOME Gujarati coordinator, Nirav Mehta (if
this person is unreachable, please let us know).

Thanks,