Evolution is out, apparently

Hi translators,

Another not so good news:  maintainers have decided to withdraw
Evolution from Gnome 2.6, which means that any effort you've put into
translating it at this time is not really going to help your case of
becoming a supported language.

If you didn't start on Evolution yet, you're a bit lucky, because you
can now concentrate on other desktop and developer platform
components.  With this removal, core desktop gets back to around
20,000 messages.

If you already started, the work is not wasted, but it won't count
toward "supportedness" when it comes to Gnome 2.6 D&DP.

(Somehow I doubt anyone passed on Evolution this late in the process,
and I consider this the worst possible scenario: first add a gigantic
module so all translators around the world would cheer, and then
remove it when most of the translators actually translated most of it)

Cheers (if you're able to right now :),
Danilo