Possible problems in gnome-games

I've just made my first attempt at getting an xml file to do i18n
correctly. If everything went according to plan five new strings should
have appeared. It is however quite possible I have stuffed it up, so if
anyone sees weird behaviour in gnome-games translation files please
file a bug or email me directly.

All the strings are actually names (with the obvious exception of
Default) so things like "xpat" can be left as is in most cases.
Has Danilo Segan's patch for translator comments gone into intltool yet ?

 - Callum