new GOK translatable strings visible

Hi:

This is a heads-up to say that GOK HEAD now exposes about 45 new (and
important) translatable strings.  They are mostly short.  They've been
'marked for translation' for awhile but due to a missing rule in
intltool, and my ignorance of an existing workaround, they weren't
appearing in gok.pot.

We haven't made a new tarball yet, but the new strings should be in
gok-0.9.5.  Apologies for the delay in exposing the strings.

There are also translator comments which aren't getting pushed out into
the .po files yet; we're investigating that and plan to fix.  In the
meantime, if you open the source files there _should_ be comments for
the more cryptic strings.

thanks to all the i18n team; FYI GOK is substantially i18n friendly now,
I've run it in Thai and I believe it should
even work reasonably well in arabic and zh_TW now, with some limitations.

- Bill