GIMP approaching the 2.0 release

Hi translators,

as some of you may have already noticed we did a first prerelease of
GIMP 2.0 today. This means that our API as well as the user interface
has settled pretty much.

We don't want to explicitely guarantee you that no more string changes
will happen but we will try to keep them to a minimum. Some
translations are already in good shape but quite a few could need some
work. The GIMP developers would be happy to be able to ship GIMP-2.0
with a reasonable set of complete translations. Please consider to
help us with this. There will be a few more prereleases before 2.0
final is released so you have a couple of weeks left to work on the
translations.

Thanks for your efforts, they are very much appreciated.

Sven