New "proposed" section

I've added a "proposed" section to the GNOME 2.6 translation status
pages at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/ ¹ --
it contains some modules that have been proposed for the GNOME 2.6
release, although it is not yet decided if they will be included. By
this I hope it will be easier to know which ones they are and start
translating them if you have the time. The list of modules is taken
directly from http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/.

Please note though that the list on the translation status pages is
*not* complete -- some modules are not yet in GNOME CVS and as a
consequence they cannot be listed on the GNOME translation status pages.
Some other ones, like mozilla-bonobo, cannot be translated at all.

Christian

¹ In general I don't want to add sections to the translation status
pages, but this one should only be temporary, and I think the
information on it is needed so that translators can start working on
translating GNOME 2.5/2.6 for real and plan their work.
The "proposed" section should show up the next time the translation
status pages are updated.