Re: GNOME Localization and Usability

Last year during a translators summit at Hispalinux, I talked with a guy
from GNU l10n project (i think).

He told me they had a robot to verify the po files. They send the files
via e-mail and the server checked the po files and if it had any error,
then it resend it back with sugestions about how to correct it.