Re: Looking for Irish (ga) team coordinator

Hi David.

Sorry about this my email was sorta out of commision since christmas eve,
due to the mailcheck server in the university going down. You can get a
hold of me at this address i've been mostly looking at epiphany the last
day or so but i also uploaded your po files for rhythmbox (both branches).

Paul

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"