Re: New string in gnome-control-center: minutes of IRC talks

There was a discussion on IRC on the subject.

Jeff trusted jody and me with the solution. Jody and Clark agreed to
modify the dialog to provide the "Ignore" and "Rename" buttons so the .
xmodmap could get renamed into something different (and user at least
get a chance to see the warning only once in his/her life).
Unfortunately Mark left the discussion without expressing his final
opinion.

As far as I can see the current trend, the breakage is highly probably -
I just will have to prepare new patch for review.

Regards,

Sergey